Saturday 2 March 2013

Stopgap

Just an update to inform you all that in the relatively near future, I plan to make, or at least start to make a new creative project. I can't tell you what it is, because I don't know what it is. Which  makes it exciting. I've been feeling creatively constipated for about a month, and I suppose I finally feel inclined enough to solve that. Whatever it turns out to be, you can find it all here.

Also, if some are wondering why I've vanished from their facebooks, it's because I've deactivated my account. So don't go thinking I've blocked any of you. If anything, I've blocked all of you. Why have I deactivated? In my crusade of trimming the fat off my life bacon (metaphor), deactivating my facebook seemed to be the last logical step. Consider me one lean piece of meat.

Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment